Running outside when it is 85 degrees? Not exactly the smartest thing in the world. I was restless though, and the thought of running indoors was just not appealing. Plus, I figured that it is going to be fairly warm when I run my 10K in September, so I thought it might be good practice.
Anyway, it was really hot, and I definitely ran slower than I usually do - 12:01 per mile instead of about 11:15. Not too bad though! It's just a good reminder that I need to get my runs done first thing in the morning before the sun has risen too much and cranked up the temperature.
Mid-week update: I'm doing really well on my 31 things! I've done 12 things on my list, several of which are daily goals that I've set for myself. Hooray for me! I'm not so sure that I'll be able to get my two swims in this week, but it's a possibility. I'm determined to get it done though, so I'll do my best to make it happen. If I get up early enough on Friday, I could possibly get it done before baccalaureate and graduation. Yep, sounds like a plan!
No comments:
Post a Comment