6.02.2010

Vegetarian dinner!

I just got done eating an all vegetarian dinner - quinoa tabouleh. I modified it from a recipe that I found here. I added chickpeas, and used zucchini instead of cucumber. Also added some feta cheese. So yummy! And very filling, so I didn't need too much of it. Added an apple to round out my meal, and I'm one satisfied person.

I heard this afternoon that it is National Running Day. I'm so happy that I got up and ran my 3 miles this morning! I didn't even know it was a special day. ;-) Ever since I got up for my run, I've had an awesome day. I took Ginger on a long walk, and let her run around the baseball field for a while. Then we drove out to see my mother-in-law and play with her 4 dogs. And she took me out to lunch, where I had a delicious chicken burrito and some awesome salsa.

I've been on the go all day long, so I know that I'll rest well tonight. This is definitely shaping up to be a good summer. Saturday I'm scheduled to run 4 miles, which is the longest distance I've ever gone. I'm a little nervous, but I'm sure that I'll be fine. Just have to pick my route! And I'll have to go early, since it is getting so darn hot these days. It'll be great. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment