This past weekend, I was the wedding coordinator for two of my dearest friends. Honestly, the bride organized everything, I was just there to make sure things went as smoothly as possible. And the wedding was fantastic! I could not have asked for a better experience my first time as wedding coordinator. So much fun, although I was a bit stressed out during the ceremony. I didn't realize it at the time, but as soon as they walked down the aisle, I felt like a weight had been lifted off! :-) All in all, it was a wonderful wedding, and I really enjoyed every minute of it.
So this weekend I was super busy with wedding stuff, but I did find time to run three miles on Saturday, which was definitely what I needed. And then on Monday, I had my parents and in-laws over for lunch. After they left, I was still exhausted from wedding festivities, so I took a nap. But then I got up, and went for a run. I felt great afterward.
This morning, I was supposed to run with a friend of mine. We planned on going at 7 am. She called me at like 6:45 though and said that it was raining, so we decided to go later. Secretly, I was thankful that we weren't running because I needed more sleep! But then I stayed in bed way too long, and ended up skipping the Zumba class I was planning on attending. So I pretty much felt lazy all day long, but we did just go running and that was great. I had been running slower lately, but running with my friend it was refreshing and we picked up the pace a bit. Love that!
So I consider today to be my first official day of summer. So far, it has been fantastic. Looking forward to the rest of my vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment