I was having an off day today. I was supposed to wake up early and get my run finished. But I didn't sleep well for the 3rd night in a row and woke up well after my alarm had gone off. Totally slept through it! And then I just felt lazy and sluggish all day. Even to the point this evening when I decided that I wasn't going to run, and I'd just do it tomorrow.
Then I got off my butt and went out for a run. I realized that I hadn't made it this far in the past year to just sit around and do nothing. I ran 3 miles, and although it wasn't easy (thanks to my spicy dinner), it was still a very good run. Faster than I'd run in quite some time, likely due to the fact that I just wanted it to be over! I was so happy with myself and thrilled that I'd actually gone and run.
I think that I must be PMSing or something because I am just craving food and wanting to curl up and do nothing. Hopefully tomorrow morning, I'll get up early as planned and be productive. I've got a lot to do to get ready for school before it starts in a couple weeks!
Way to keep it up!
ReplyDelete