I started this weight loss journey one year ago today. I have come so far and made such incredible changes in the last 365 days. I can't believe how much my life has changed.
Here are my stats:
7/23/2009
Neck: 16"
Bicep: 16.5"
Forearm: 12"
Chest: 46"
Waist: 43"
Hips: 48.5"
Thigh: 27.75"
Calf: 17.5"
Weight: 260 lbs
7/23/2010
Neck: 13.5"
Bicep: 12.5"
Forearm: 10"
Chest: 34.5"
Waist: 32.5"
Hips: 39"
Thigh: 21.75"
Calf: 15.5"
Weight: 175 lbs
That's a total of 49 inches and 85 lbs lost!
I am so happy and I feel fantastic. I'm doing things that I never thought were possible. I love sharing my story with anyone and everyone who will listen. I have been told that I'm an inspiration to people, and that makes me feel awesome. I love being able to say that I did this, on my own, without the help of any weight loss drugs or any surgeries. I did it, and my journey isn't over yet.
Kudos! That's amazing!
ReplyDelete